Friday 26 June 2015

Haiku... Bless You!

Great word 'Haiku'. It sounds like a sneeze and just like a sneeze it goes viral, under your skin and into your head and there you are.... I've come down with a case of Haiku. It can happen. There, there, go to bed with a lap top, a mug of coffee and some gluten free 'muffins'.

That aside, and in an effort to keep up with the ethos of a Haiku a day here is this mornings effort.

The alder branches
arch over the path almost
touching my window

and because I love haiku form I thought it would be fun to add more and experiment with taking the usual preserve of nature to include more mundane subject matters...

My Reflections
My dusty mirror
reflects a softened image
false reality

Lasse
Small village, where time
is marked by church bells, dogs bark
and children's laughter

I'm really enjoying this little task.... A Haiku per day. I have to try to stop.

(sorry, couldn't resist having a poetic joke at the expense of caesura or something like that.)



No comments:

Post a Comment