Saturday 22 August 2015

Like a Moth To Your Flame

Today has started so slowly that I'm wondering if it's in some sort of alternative universe where time stretches and all those times you found yourself saying 'there aren't enough hours in the day' become redundant and suddenly you can... whatever it was that you couldn't when you were stuck in the world of normality.





So I've been able to not only write two haiku responses to a fantastic image seen on a friends facebook page but to post the image here, along with the haiku's and remember to give Avril the okay to use the image for a test run of the forthcoming prompts for the A215 fb pages. All good fun.





Moth and Candle

Dust slight wings flutter,
Lured by dancing flame to light-
Narcotized demise.

Self Preservation

No resin globule,
amber hued, preserved your frame
but flame formed wax tomb.

Its quite a time since I added any of the daily haikus to my blog so I'm glad to be in this alternate universe of endless time so I can actually achieve my good intentions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment